National Sunflower Association - link home
About NSA Join NSA Contact Us Facebook YouTube
All About Sunflower

Buyers

Health & Nutrition

Sunflower Seed and Kernel

Sunflower Oil

Growers

Calendar of Events

Media Center

Photo Gallery

Sunflower Statistics

International Marketing

Research

Meal/Wholeseed Feeding

Sunflower Magazine

Past Digital Issues

Subscribe

Advertising

Ad Specs, Rates & Dates

Editorial Highlights 2014/15

Story Ideas

Surveys

Espanol

Daily Market News
Sign Up for Newsletter
Online Catalog
Online Directory
Google Search
Printer Friendly Version
You Are Here Sunflower Magazine > Advertising




Advertising Information

Publisher: National Sunflower Association
Editor: John Sandbakken
Consulting Editor & Chief Writer: Don Lilleboe
Writer: Jody Kerzman
Advertising Sales & Circulation: Lerrene Kroh

Editorial & Advertising Offices
2401 46th Avenue SE, Suite 206
Mandan, ND 58554-4829
888-718-7033
Email: lkroh@sunflowernsa.com

FOCUSED

Go directly to over 26,000 sunflower readers with a message in their own magazine! Ninety-three percent (93%) of our readers are producers. THE SUNFLOWER goes to producers in the key sunflower production areas shown below. The remaining 7% of our circulation is industry personnel, extension and research personnel, elevator operators and others interested in the sunflower industry.


2014 Grower Readers
North Dakota . . . 8,013 Minnesota . . . 1,586 Texas . . .1,761
South Dakota . . . 3,907 Nebraska . . . 1,211 International . . .105
Kansas . . . 3,953 Colorado . . . 1,765 Others . . .2,358

ORIGINAL

Our editorial is fresh, current and important with articles on production strategies, ongoing research and market information. Our articles are often excerpted in other publications, but producers see the original story with us first!

EXPERIENCED

Our editors are experts in the sunflower field with over 30 years of editorial experience and a broad knowledge of the industry.

EXCLUSIVE

The only publication written exclusively for sunflower producers, supported by their checkoff dollars and industry support. THE SUNFLOWER is complimentary to any sunflower grower who grows 10 or more acres of sunflowers. Growers request to receive the magazine by mail, phone, web site, or by way of state councils, seed companies or elevators.

ECONOMICAL

Reasonable rates and a serious audience provide the best choice for your advertising dollar.

ATTRACTIVE

Beautiful four-color format provides the best possible format for your message.

AVAILABLE

Besides our circulation, it is introduced and featured at all grower shows the National Sunflower Association sponsors and attends.

TIMELY

Six issues available at key decision-making times:

August/September 2014
October/November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
February 2015
March/April 2015

EACH ISSUE INCLUDES THESE POPULAR FEATURES

Grower profiles featuring innovative approaches
Sunflower Research updates/reports/analysis
Market Commentary by Mike Krueger, The Money Farm
Sunflower Briefs - news flashes from the sunflower world
Sunflower Circuit - product, personnel, company and meeting announcements

Reserve your space today in the next issue of THE SUNFLOWER! Contact Lerrene Kroh at (888) 718-7033 or send an e-mail to lkroh@sunflowernsa.com.


Top of the Page

copyright 2014 National Sunflower Association